A global leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality industry. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the consumer experience.
The client was seeking to improve efficiency and reduce errors across the quoting, ordering, provisioning, and invoicing processes. The focus was to identify opportunities for improved customer service, faster processes from quote to cash, and consolidation of tools.
Jabian conducted an in-depth process analysis working with client subject matter experts to document the current state and existing pain points. Through the analysis, the team identified process improvement opportunities and delivered the following:
- Business Process Framework to document scope using a functional view of the enterprise
- Stakeholder Interviews to understand current processes and challenges
- Quote to Cash As-Is business scenarios and process flows
- List of improvement opportunities prioritized by impact and effort
- Evaluation and classifying each improvement project as Strategy, Leadership, People, Process or Technology
- Integrated roadmap to achieve the future state
Opportunity Impact vs. Effort Matrix
The results provided a feasible set of recommendations to improve the Quote to Cash process. The future-state roadmap supported decisions to invest and improve.