A strategic plan should help an organization:
- Understand the enterprise-wide implications of achieving new business targets
- Identify key capability requirements
- Define clear and practical strategies that can be operationalized and executed
- Respond to changing conditions in the marketplace
One-third of all strategic plans fail.
Our method is a 3-phase approach to strategic execution, including external and internal research, establishing the strategy, and developing an actionable plan.
Throughout the 3-phase approach, Jabian will:
- Define the strategic goals and objectives
- Create an action plan for each goal and objective, complete with metrics for accountability
- Ensure the plan is focused on sustainability and is actionable given people, process, technology, and leadership
- Identify and prioritize initiatives with the right balance of return and level of effort
- Develop a communications and change management plan to ensure employee awareness and engagement
- Leverage Jabian’s proven methodologies to streamline a results-driven and repeatable process.